Yaga trek cost inclusion
- Arrival / Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals while on Gokyo lakes trekking.
- Accommodation in comfortable lodge or Teahouse.
- Responsible trekking of 01 porter to each trekkers
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Free use of quality trekking gear - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, duffel bag etc on Gokyo lakes trek.
- Professional local trekking group leader well trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Gokyo lakes trekking route map.
- Trekking guides and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and other required trekking gear for porters like Gortex jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, woolen hat, gloves and shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Complementaty trek duffle bag algon with Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Trekking permit, Everest national park entry fees for the Gokyo trek.
- Nepal entry Visa fees
- International Airfare
- Your Travel Insurance
- Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of a personal nature like postage and laundry