Everest Chitwan adventure – family holiday to Everest and Chitwan in Nepal
Our Everest Chitwan adventure holiday trip for a family with children explores the area from highland Everest to lowland Chitwan in Nepal.
Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world so many thousands of people visit the Everest region each year. Our Everest Chitwan adventure holiday explores deep into the Everest region to see magnificent mt. Everest and travels to the low land exotic Chitwan for a jungle safari – a wonderful combo experience for both parents and children.
After exploring the bustling bazaars and cultural sites in Kathmandu, we take a scenic flight to Lukla to start our family adventure to Everest region. We hike slowly up to Namche where we have few days for exploration around this fascinating area. The ridges around Namche where we hike up offers the incomparable view of giant majestic Himalayan peaks including Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and a vast panorama of other breathtaking peaks. The Sherpa culture and tradition fascinate the trekkers.
After the short Everest Namche trek we return back to Kathmandu wihcih plan to explore the Exotic Chitwan Namational park situate at low land area of Nepal. We take part on many activities in Chiwan safari like Elephant ride, cannoe ride, visit to the elephant center, jungle walk and bird watching. We also enjoy the Tharun ethinic tradtional as well with comparative view with Sherpa culture of Highlander and lowlander at the same trip. Thus Everest Chitwan adventure trip is a wonderful adventure holiday for all the family member or group of friends to have short trekking into the Everest region with Chitwan jungle safari in Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1330 m), trek preparation
- Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2650)
- Day 03: Trek to Manjo
- Day 04: Trek to Namche (3440m)
- Day 05: Exploration day at Namche / hike to Everest view hotel
- Day 06: Free exploration day at Namche
- Day 07: Trek to Phakding
- Day 08: Trek to Lukla (2800 m)
- Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu (1330 m)
- Day 10: Cultural tour in Kathmandu / rest day
- Day 11: Drive to Chitwan and safari start / stay at Resort
- Day 12: Full day Jungle safari continue
- Day 13: Safari ends and drive back to Kathmandu / stays at hotel
- Day 14: Everest Chitwan adventure holidays trip ends / Departure
- Day 01: