Everest Chitwan Adventure
Everest Chitwan adventure – family holiday from Everest to Chitwan
Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world thus so many thousands of people visit the Everest region each year. Our Everest Chitwan adventure holiday explores deep into the Everest region to see magnificent mt. Everest to the low land exotic Chitwan for a jungle safari. All in all a wonderful combo experience suits best to the family and group of friends.
After exploring the bustling bazaars and cultural sites in Kathmandu, we take a scenic flight to Lukla. Here we start our family adventure to Everest region. We hike slowly up to Namche where we have few days for exploration around this fascinating area. The ridges around Namche where we hike up offers the incomparable view of giant majestic Himalayan peaks.That includes mt. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and a parade of breathtaking peaks. The Sherpa culture and tradition equally fascinate the trekkers.
Wonderful adventure with proper safety back up
After the short Everest Namche trek we return back to Kathmandu with the plan to explore the Exotic Chitwan National park. We take part on many activities in Chitwan safari like Elephant ride or Jeep drive into the Jungle. Besides that canoe ride, visit to the elephant centre, jungle walk and bird watching etc to name it. We also enjoy the Tharu ethnic traditional program. Comparatively we explore and experience both highlander Sherpa and low lander Tharu culture and tradition together. Thus Everest Chitwan adventure trip is a wonderful adventure holiday for all the family member or group of friends to have short trekking into the Everest region with Chitwan jungle safari in Nepal.
We take Oxygen with regular and medical box on our trek to Everest as a safety back up. There will be medical trained trek guide to lead your trip. We provide full board meals while on trek as well on Chitwan Jungle safari trip.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1330 m), trek preparation
- Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2650)
- Day 03: Trek to Manjo
- Day 04: Trek to Namche (3440m)
- Day 05: Exploration day at Namche / hike to Everest view hotel
- Day 06: Free exploration day at Namche
- Day 07: Trek to Phakding
- Day 08: Trek to Lukla (2800 m)
- Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu (1330 m)
- Day 10: Cultural tour in Kathmandu / rest day
- Day 11: Drive to Chitwan and safari start / stay at Resort
- Day 12: Full day Jungle safari continue
- Day 13: Safari ends and drive back to Kathmandu / stays at hotel
- Day 14: Everest Chitwan adventure holidays trip ends / Departure
- Day 01: