These trip booking policies contain essential information regarding Nepal trek booking with Mountain Monarch. You must read them carefully and understand them. The Booking terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract between Mountain Monarch Adventures and you for the services provided by MMA and set out the basis of your legal relationship with MMA reservation and Payment:
Nepal Trek Booking Terms and Conditions
- To confirm your bookings, we require a non-refundable sum of US$ 200 (US$ Two Hundred) or 10% trip amount only per person, which you can pay by bank transfer or credit card. You can pay the deposit by credit card with our Secure Online Payment system in a minute. The trip deposit can be paid together also if you are traveling in a family or group. The balance rest of the trip amount can be paid upon your arrival in Kathmandu or any time before the trip starts by bank transfer.
- Make sure to pay the bank charges at your end while making the bank transfer. In addition, there will be a 03% extra charge on all credit and debit card payments as card processing fees per the Nepal rule; thus, please make sure to add the credit card payment charge while paying by card.
- All rates are in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
- If you leave the trip group, whatever the reason be, once the trip starts, no refund will be given for any unused portion of the journey.
- Suppose we fail to provide you with the trip (entirely or partially) under unexpected circumstances like flight cancellations by the airlines, snow, landslide, etc. (situations not in our control). In that case, we will offer you an alternative trip of similar nature and standard. However, any extra expenses incurred by you due to this cancellation would be your responsibility.
- Any extra expenses incurred by you because of flight delays, cancellations, or route changes, mainly in Lukla and Jomsom flights or any other remote airstrips or any such extra cost due to reasons beyond our control, would be your expenses.
- Mountain Monarch or our trekking leader/guide reserves the right to expel you from the group if you do severe unlawful acts.
- Mountain Monarch or our trekking group leader/guide reserves the right to alter the route and walking duration and make other amendments for the safety and interest of the group, especially n weather difficulties, group member sickness, or injury.
- Our trekking staff will always render you the most sincere services, and we guarantee that none of our team will harm or steal your belongings. But, unfortunately, we can't be held responsible for any unfortunate situations of loss or theft of your properties during the trip.
- Mountain Monarch will do its best to make your journey safe and comfortable, and at the same time, you travel at your own risk at all times.
- Mountain Monarch Adventures uses your email and personal details to process inquiries and operate your trip. We do not sell or share your details with anyone, nor will we use them for any purposes other than those mentioned above.
- If you have any complaint about your trip, you must make it known at the earliest opportunity to us at Mountain Monarch.