Everest High Passes and Peaks
Climb Island peak with high passes trekking in Everest: thrilling adventure through the Himalayan valleys
Rare 100% Success summit rate on Island peak climbing in spring 2017. Similarly 51 out of 62 trekkers climbed in boo in 2016.
If you are looking for a complete high passes trek to peak climbing adventure in Himalaya. The obvious answer is to join the Everest high passes and peaks which include the climb of Island. It explores 4 valleys, crosses 2 high passes and climbs 3 peaks all in one exciting adventure. This strenuous and picturesque trip fulfils the dream of every amateur climbers and serious trekkers to experience the thrill of adventure to extend their experience to actual peak climbing beyond simply trekking in Himalaya. For this challenging trip, you will need to have a good standard of fitness, stamina and some prior trekking experience.
Rinjo, Chola pass and Gokyo, EBC, Kalapathar, Island peak
We check the gear before we take an exciting flight to Lukla to begin our adventure journey. We explore and ascend a number of remote high passes and peaks to view some of the most incredible, awesome mountain vistas beyond imagination in the Everest region. We trek the less trodden Thame and Gokyo valley trails to the popular Khumbu valley and then Island Peak valley. You will witness truly unforgettable Himalayan vistas from each of these vantage points like Rinjo La, Gokyo Ri, Cho La, Kalapathar and Island Peak.
We also explore the Everest Base Camp the ultimate goal of so many trekkers before the Island Peak. We organise the climbing training course at Island peak base camp before the summit push. Obviously a comprehensive training on various aspects of climbing techniques carried out by our expert climbing Sherpa. Thus to ensure that you are completely knowledgeable and therefore safe to climb. Your historical climb to the Island peak will be rewarded with one of the best panoramic summit views in the Himalayas. You feel so close to Lhotse, Nuptse, Baruntse, Ama Dablam and Makalu, that you could almost touch them – a truly magical experience!
Everest High passes trek with Island peak climbing: all climbing gear provided
To ensure that you have a hassle free adventure. We provide all the personal and group climbing gear including the La sportiva climbing boots. We stay in tented camping whilst on the climbing and at tea house while trekking. Thus our Everest high passes peaks trip gives you the experience of both tea house accommodation and camping in one trip.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu / Nepali dinner with ethnic cultural program
- Day 02: Cultural tour to Boudhnath and Pashupatinath / Trip preparation.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla and start trekking trip.
- Day 04-05: Trek to Namche / Acclimatization rest day.
- Day 06: Trek to Thame, less trodden route in Everest region.
- Day 07-08: Trek to Lungden, Acclimatization rest day.
- Day 09: Trek to Gokyo via Rinjo pass
- Day 10: Exploration hike to 5th Gokyo Lake
- Day 11: Trekking on the moraines of the Ngozumpa Glacier to ThangnaK
- Day 12-13: Cross the challenging Chola pass: enjoy the superb beauty of Nature.
- Day 14: Trekking to Gorak Shep (5288 m) and trek to Everest base camp Kala Pathar: the best vantage point to see the Everest on earth.
- Day 15: Morning hike to Kalapathar ( 5545m) and trek down to Dingbuche
- Day 16-17: Trek to Island peak base camp/ Rest and climbing clinic course.
- Day 18-19: Island peak climbing period / Sensational Himalayan vistas from top
- Day 20-23: Trekking down to Lukla via Thyanboche and flight to Kathmandu.
- Day 24: Free day in Kathmandu.
- Day 25: Trip ends / Airport transfer.
Complete trekking and peak climbing package in Everest region
Island peak climb with Rinjo and Chola pass and Everest base camp and Gokyo lakes
Trekking to the 4 valleys of Bhote Koshi, Gokyo, Khumbu and Imjatse valleys.
All personal and group climbing GEAR PROVIDED
Climbing training @ Island peak base camp
Experienced and medical trained climbing guide.
Responsible trekking of 01 trekker: 01 porter
Safety on top priority, PAC / Oxygen with First aid kit
Full board meals on trek with properly boiled drinking water
Climbing permit and Lukla flight
Tented camping while climbing with solar energy power.