Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
Langtang Gosaikunda – less trodden teahouse trekking in Langtang with diverse ethnic culture and stunning Himalayan panorama.
Langtang Gosaikunda trek offers an opportunity to explore the Himalayan pass, pristine valley and diverse ethnic culture in Langtang region. Though easily accessible from Kathmandu it remains relatively unspoiled and less developed trekking route in Nepal. Several great days of pleasant hike through the dense forest and traditional ethnic settlements takes you to the alpine yak pasture land of Kyangim Gompa. Furthermore we trek to the holy Gosaikunda Lake, while the mountain views are genuinely inspiring. The holi lake of Gosainkunda has become one of the sacred pilgrimage sites for Shamans and traditional witch doctors, as well as many Hindu and Buddhist devotees. A cross over the Laurebina Pass at an altitude of 4620 meter with an excellent view into Tibet. This vista is simply breathtaking on this Langtang Gosaikunda trek.
Safe, Hassle free and responsible trip to Langtang
We explore the sights and sounds of world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley before we head to the Langtang Gosaikunda trek. The cultural tour and traditional Nepali welcome dinner before your trek designed to provide the information on culture and people in Nepal. Thus you understand it while on your stay and trip to Langtang Gosaikunda trek with us.
We organise the trek orientation briefing to make sure you have all the requried gear for your Langtang Gosainkunda trek. We do make sure to have medical trained experienced trek guide to lead your trip to Langtang region. Safety of top agenda. We run all of trip with responsible trekking policy of having 1 trekker: 1 porter. Thus your porter carrying less weight while you are on your adventure holiday. We, being a local tour operator feel proud with you in creating more jobs to local people. Thus to share the benefit of tourist while you enjoy your trip to Langtang Gosaikunda trek with us.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu / welcome dinner with ethnic cultural program.
- Day 02: Morning cultural tour / Trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive to Syabru Besi, start Langtang Gosaikunda trekking.
- Day 04-06: Trek to Kangen Gompa exploring the Himalayan settlements.
- Day 07: An exploration day to the surrounding hills.
- Day 08-09: Trekking down hill to Syabru.
- Day 10-12: Trek to Gosaikunda, Holy lake and an exploration day.
- Day 13: Cross the challenging Laurebinayak pass on the way to Ghopte Danda.
- Day 14-17: Trek to Kathmandu via Kutungsang, Chisapani and Sundarijal.
- Day 18: Free exploration day.
- Day 19: Langtang Gosaikunda trip end / Airport departure.