Mustang Jeep Trip
Mustang Jeep trip – drive through the most isolated, rugged and fascinating medieval Himalayan Kingdom
Mustang jeep trip is special designed driving tour to upper Mustang and Lomonthang with visit to all the cultural and historical sites. Suits best to those travellers who don’t have enough time to explore the spectacularly vast, arid valleys in Himalayas. Where the Tibetan culture continues to survive. Ancient caves, historic monasteries and archaeological sites in the Upper Mustang situated northwest frontier bordering Tibet is being rank on Top tourist destination in the world. The Upper Mustang region was once a base for Khampa guerrillas shelter against China exaction of full control over Tibet.
Upper Mustang driving tour: explores all highlights
Lo Manthang the walled city, once only accessible by foot or mules now is connected by road with rest of Nepal. The Mustang jeep drive tour to upper Mustang no doubt offers one of the fascinating driving tour experience into the Himalayas. Relatively in short time to explore the diverse culture and topography of one of the restricted region in Nepal. We drive one place to another allowing us enough time to explore all the sights and sound of the upper Mustang region. The best time for this Mustang jeep trip is from March to November.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Cultural tour, trek preparation and drive to Pokhara stay at hotel
- Day 03: Fly to Jomsom and start the Mustang jeep drive to Chussang
- Day 04: Drive from Chussang to Tsarang and explore the Ghar Gompa
- Day 05: Drive to Lo Mongthang and explore the walled kingdom
- Day 06: Full day exploration to Choser cave, Jong cap, Garphu Gompa etc.
- Day 07: Drive to Gheling and explore it
- Day 08: Drive back to Jomsom to end the Mustang safari jeep tour
- Day 09: Fly to Pokhara and stay night in Pokhara / explore the lake city
- Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 11: Mustang jeep safari trip ends and airport transfe