Yala Peak Climbing
Short peak climbing trip in Langtang region
This Yala peak climbing offers the best thrill of introductory peak climbing experience in the Himalayas beyond simply trekking. You need 2 weeks time only from arrival to departure ex Kathmandu to complete this climbing trip. Thus best to those who wish to stand on a Himalayan summit but have limited time. The climb itself is non-technical thus prior climbing experience is not require. However outdoor experience and a reasonably good level of fitness is must.
We start our journey to Yala peak climbing in Langang region with a drive to Syburbesi from Kathmandu. Trekking through dense forest and traditional ethnic settlements via the Lama hotel, Langtang village and Kenjin Gompa. Ultimately we reach the wonderful base camp of Yala peak. We also witness the damage done by April 2015 earthquake in Nepal mainly at Langtang village. The local people had fully renovated all the teahouse with in a year and now it is totally safe to travel. We see the stunning views of many beautiful mountains – Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang 7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m) on the Tibetan side.
Climbing with all gears and proper Safety back up
Mountain Monarch provides all the personal and group climbing gear including the climbing boots. Thus you have a affordable and hassle free trip to Nepal, no worry to hire or buy any of the expensive gear for just one trip. We have a medical trained guide to lead your trip to Yala peak climbing with oxygen and medical box. We provide the full board meal and off course you can select the food from the teahouse menu while we trek. We stay some nights at tented camp while on climbing duration away from the crowd. We make sue to have enough trek crew to go and support you on your adventure trip to Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu to join the Yala peak climbing trip / welcome dinner / stay at hotel
- Day 02: In Kathmandu / World heritage Culture Tour / Preparation for the peak climbing
- Day 03: Drive to Shyabru besi to start the Yala peak trip / stay at Teahouse
- Day 04-07: Trek to Kyangen Gompa via Langtang village / exploation hike
- Day 08: Climb to the yala peak base camp Base camp / stay at tented camp
- Day 09: Base camp - climbing clinic practice day and Acclimatization rest day
- Day 10: Summit the Peak and Kyangen Gompa
- Day 11-12: Trek to Lama hotel and Syabru besi
- Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu / rest day in Kathmandu
- Day 14: Yal peak climbing trip in Langtang retion ends / airport transfer