Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
Difficulty LevelStrenuous Plus
Trip ModeCamping and Tea House
Best TimeMarch - May, Sept - Nov
Singu Chuli peak climbing @ 6501 meter is one of the exceptional expedition peak climbing in Nepal.
Singu Chuli is the exceptional expedition style highest trekking peak in the Nepal Himalaya also known as the Fluted Peak. Physically fit climber with basic previous climbing experience can join this Singu chuli peak climbing. We recommend that Singu Chuli expedition in Annapurna participants train hard as this is physically demanding peak climbing expedition in Annapurna region. Good knowledge of technical climbing skills is required on summit day. Such as walking with crampons, zoomers, figure of eight to rappel down so it is preferable that you have used these previously
Expedition style peak climbing in Annapurna region
Singu Chuli is a massive step up from Modi River Valley. Thus our itinerary on this Singu Chuli peak expedition in Annapurna leads through beautiful Gurung’s helmets above the Modi upstream. You will entertain great cultural and natural sites while approaching the Singu Chuli climb. We encounter with many regular ABC trekkers sharing warm cozy dinning with them. We have set aside enough days for the successful summit of Singuchuli peak. This climbing duration does include the climbing clinic organise by our experienced climbing guides. Leading to the Singu Chuli expedition through narrow gully being the most challenging segment of the trip. Climbing the much stiffer proposition below the Summit is some technical difficulties on this climb. However the views from the top are astounding and make all the tough effort worthwhile.
All Mountain Monarch climbing trips are led by experienced and well-trained climbing guides. They have good communication skills and high altitudes medical judgment to undertake entire responsibilities to complete trip successful and safely. We encourage such team members to join this climbing expedition in Annapurna region who have the positive attitudes on adventure activities.
Singu chuli peak itinerary:
- 1 Day
Arrival Kathmandu / Airport pick up and trip preparation.
- 2 Day
Drive to Pokhara and stay at hotel.
- 3 Day
Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri.
- 4 Day
Trek to Ghorepani.
- 5 Day
Hike to Poon hill and trek to Tadapani.
- 6 Day
Trek to Chomrong (2,170m).
- 7 Day
Trek to Dovan ( 2,600m).
- 8 Day
Trek to Machhapuchare base camp.
- 9 Day
Trek to Annapurna base camp.
- 10-11 Day
Trek to Singh Chuli base camp and acclimatisation day (4,300m).
- 12-15 Day
Climb the Camp 1 (5,600 m) and then Camp 11.
- 16-21 Day
Singu Chuli climbing period.
- 22 Day
Extra day for summit.
- 23 Day
Back to Machhapuchare Base Camp.
- 24 Day
Trek to Bamboo (2,310 m).
- 25 Day
Trek to Jhinudanda (1,780 m).
- 26 Day
Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara.
- 27-28 Day
Drive to Kathmandu / stay at hotel / exploration day.
- 29 Day
Singuchuli peak climbing ends / Airport transfer.
- Airport arrival and departure transfers as per your flight arrival details.
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Welcome dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Full board meals (open / choice menu) while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Responsible traveling with policy of 01 porter to each trekker to make sure to have light weight to porter.
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook while Chulu west peak climbing.
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on peak climbing trip in Annapurna region.
- Accommodation in tea house or lodge while trekking.
- Accommodation in Tented camp while climbing.
- Special Singu Chuli peak Climbing Permit Royalty and other government tax.
- Climbing Clinic Course at Chulu west base camp.
- All required Personal and Group Climbing gear: Plastic climbing boot, crampons, climbing rope, ice axe, zoomer, harness, figure of eight, carabineer etc.
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, rain poncho etc for the use during the trip.
- All requried camping gear including the member tent
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Suppementary Oxygen cylinder or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment with proper insuranc coverage and requried gear
- Complementary Mountain Monarch trek duffle bag, T-shirts and trek map
- Peak climbing certificates issued from the respective body of Nepal Government.
- TIMS / Trekking permit, National park / Conservation entry fees.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind
- International Airfare and Airport Tax.
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Singu Chulu Summit Bonus to climbing guide
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, beverage drinks etc.
Cost and Dates
Expedition to Singu Chulu (unclimbed peak) in Oct 2021
Mountain Monarch is due to organise this (unclimbed peak? No official records so far) in Oct / Nov 2021 - undoubtedly the highest expedition style trekking peak in the Himalayas. Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of this most tough and demanding climbing expedition to the Singu Chulu.
Please Select Month
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Price|| |
|10 Oct, 2021||07 Nov, 2021||Available||US$3850|