These trip booking policy contain important information regarding Nepal trek booking with Mountain Monarch. It is essential that you read them carefully and understand them. The Booking terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract between Mountain Monarch Adventures and you for the services provided by MMA and set out the basis of your legal relationship with MMA reservation and Payment:
Nepal Trek Booking terms and conditions
- In order to confirm your bookings we require a non refundable sum of US$ 200 (US$ Two Hundred) only per person which you can pay by bank transfer or credit card. You can pay the deposit by credit card with our Secure Online Payment system in a minute. Trip deposit can be paid together also if you are travelling in family or group. The balance rest of the trip amount can be paid upon you arrival in Kathmandu or any time before the trip starts by bank transfer.
- Make sure to pay the bank charges at your end while making the bank transfer. There will be 04% extra charge on all credit and debit card payment as card processing fee as per the rule in Nepal thus please make sure to add the credit card payment charge while paying by card.
- All rates are in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
- If you leave the trip group, whatever the reason be, once the trip starts, no refund will be given for any unused portion of the trip.
- If we fail to provide you the trip (completely or partially), under unexpected circumstances like flight cancellations by the airlines, snow, landslide etc (situations not in our control) we would offer you alternative trip of similar nature and standard. However, any extra expenses incurred to you due to this cancellation would be your own responsibility.
- Any extra expenses incurred to you because of flight delays or cancellation or route change mainly in Lukla and Jomsom flight or any other remote airstrips or any such extra cost due to reasons beyond our control would be your personal expenses.
- Mountain Monarch or our trekking leader / guide reserve the right to expel you from the group if you do serious unlawful acts.
- Mountain Monarch or our trekking group leader / guide reserves the right to alter the route, walking duration and make other amendments for the safety and interest of the group, specially n weather difficulties, group member sickness or injury.
- Our trekking staffs will always render you most sincere services and we guarantee you that none of our staffs will harm or steal your belongings. We can’t be held responsible for any unfortunate situations of loss or theft of your properties during the trip.
- Mountain Monarch will do our best to make your journey safe and comfortable, at the same time you travel at your own risk at all times.
- Mountain Monarch Adventures uses your email and personal details solely for the purpose of processing your inquiries and operating your trip. We do not sell or share your personal details with anyone nor will we use it for any purposes other than mentioned above.
- If you have any complaint about your trip, you must make it known at the earliest opportunity to us at Mountain Monarch.