Luxury Everest base camp trekking
Luxury EBC Trek – specially designed to experience the extravagant EBC trek while keeping up with comfort.
This Luxury Everest base camp trekking holidays is more than just a adventure destination. Truly a journey of lifetime to witness the great Himalayan scenery to deeply spiritual ethnic culture that has to be explored to be believed. Mountain Monarch have carefully designed this itinerary to leave the foot print at base camp of Everest with style and comfort. Best to them who fancy in experiencing extravagant Everest region wonders whilst keeping up with comfort as passible.
Luxury Everest base camp trekking holidays with 01 Trekker : 01 Porter
We take an exciting flight to Lukla to start the Luxury Everest base camp trekking holidays. Further more trek through the Sherpa settlements of Namche, Kumjung, Dingboche allowing enough time for proper acclimatisation. Everest Base Camp at 5364 meter is a gateway to the summit of the world’s highest mountain. It has in reality enticed millions of people from all over world with its appealing exquisiteness. The hike to Kalapathar (5550 meter) the best vantage point for the panoramic Himalayan vistas including Mount Everest and Khumbu icefall is simply awe inspiring.
This luxury Everest base camp trekking in Nepal endows with the comfortable lodge or tea house. The accommodation featuring twin sharing room en – suite bathrooms with western toilets as available. We cater properly boiled drinking water, hot water bottle while sleeping, open and choice menu policy. Our experience and medical trained Nepalese local trek leader will accompanied with safety back up like Oxygen tank and comprehensive first aid kid in case of any illness arise while on trek. We run the trek with most responsible way to have 01 TREKKER : 01 PORTER. Thus every trekker has own personal porter carrying the less weight with bigger smile. This EBC luxury holidays trekking in Nepal suits best to group of friends and family with children.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu / Nepali dinner with ethnic cultural program.
- Day 02: Cultural tours to Buddhist Shrine and Hindu Cremation site / Trek preparation
- Day 03 - 04: Fly to Lukla and trek to Namche. See the first look on Everest
- Day 05 - 06: Trek to Khumjung after an acclimatization rest day at Namche.
- Day 07 - 08: Trek to Dingboche
- Day 09: exploration day at Dingboche
- Day 10: Trek to Lobuche with extraordinary Himalayan scenery.
- Day 11: Hiking continues to Gorak Shep. Visit the Evererest base camp
- Day 12: monring hike to Kalapathar and trek down to Pheriche
- Day 13-15: Trekking down to Lukla via Namche
- Day 16 - 17: Fly to Kathmandu / Explore or free day in Kathmandu.
- Day 18: Everest base camp Kalapathar luxury holiday trip ends / Airport transportation